Hi,

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas. My dd8 is still reeling from all her AG stuff and LOVES Kit, her first AG doll. Noticed I said "first", as if she will be getting more.... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] So far, Kit has travelled to church, Granny's house, the dentist office and a great aunt's. She took a break in the van when we went to the mall.

My mom made Hannah a ton of clothes for Kit. She even did her own version of the hobo outfit. Hannah would love to have the hat that AG has w/ their hobo outfit, but isn't at all interested in getting the whole outfit. She say's the outfit granny made is just right & means more to her. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Sweet, huh? I told her it wouldn't match the denim overall's because it would be from different fabric. Her response? "That's o.k., it was Will's hat, so it's not supposed to match!" Was she being smart, or fresh?!? Anywho, does anyone have a replacement code for the hat? I checked the sticky & looked through a few websites & haven't come across it.

I hope to get dh to make an album tonight. Hannah & I had a fashion show w/ Kit in all her new outfits (Granny made ones) & she is dying to show all of you. We spent at least an hour changing clothes & taking pics. There are over a dozen outfits! Funny, Santa brought her two AG outfits for Kit & she hasn't worn them much at all compared to the homemade ones.

Warmly,

trvnbrn (Bren) [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]